Since I’ve been posting a lot of pre-NaNoWriMo tips this month, I thought it might be helpful to link to some additional resources for writers who are preparing for NaNoWriMo. With only a few days left(!) it might seem overwhelming, but here are some additional resources that may help:
1. The NaNoWriMo website itself offers these prep resources.
2. Here are two different articles on preparing for NaNoWriMo from Writer’s Digest: 30 Tips for Writing a Book in 30 Days and How to Prepare for NaNoWriMo: Should You Outline Ahead of Time?
3. How to Get Ready for NaNoWriMo from Storyist.
4. 10 Last-Minute NaNoWriMo Prep Tips from Bustle.
5. 12 Vital Preparatory Steps for NaNoWriMo from LitReactor
6. The Ultimate List of NaNoWriMo Tips by Yesenia Vargas
7. 7 Novel-Writing Tools for NaNoWriMo at Flavorwire
9. A free NaNoWriMo outline from Better Novel Project
10. Pre-NaNoWriMo Tips from author Ava Jae
And finally, here are the preparation tips I’ve posted here on this blog: